Wednesday, 5 December 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Cancer Screening Programmes (7 speeches)
33. To ask the Minister for Health the risks posed to women by the increase in waiting time of up to 20 weeks or more to receive CervicalCheck screening results, the failure to transfer all...
- HSE Planning (9 speeches)
34. To ask the Minister for Health the status of negotiations between his Department and the representatives of healthcare workers for the rolling out of additional winter measures; and if he...
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Policy (7 speeches)
35. To ask the Minister for Health when an implementation plan for the national neurorehabilitation strategy will be published; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51153/18]
- Maternity Services Provision (9 speeches)
36. To ask the Minister for Health the way in which he will ensure that women have access to healthcare, including the right to abortion services, at the proposed maternity hospital on the...
- Services for People with Disabilities (7 speeches)
37. To ask the Minister for Health if staff and resources will be provided in order to resolve a situation (details supplied) regarding the Dublin south west school age team [50999/18]
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Services for People with Disabilities (12 speeches)
38. To ask the Minister for Health the respite care services available for parents and guardians of children with intellectual disabilities in CHO 4; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Respite Care Services (10 speeches)
39. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the transfer of ownership of respite facilities from the HSE to a third party as in the case of a facility (details supplied); and if he will make...
- National Dementia Strategy (7 speeches)
40. To ask the Minister for Health if the 2019 HSE service plan will provide for new and expanded services for persons living with dementia. [50724/18]
- Health Services Staff Remuneration (9 speeches)
41. To ask the Minister for Health when pay will be restored for section 39 workers; and the full cost of this measure [49020/18]
- Hospital Staff Data (8 speeches)
42. To ask the Minister for Health the number of medical, nursing and care posts vacant in Mallow General Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50785/18]
- Home Care Packages Provision (3 speeches)
48. To ask the Minister for Health if extra home care packages will be provided in north-west County Cork this winter; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50784/18]
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (56 speeches)
The housing crisis continues to deepen and to impact on many people across the country. The annual report from Threshold published today makes for depressing reading and illustrates how existing...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (86 speeches)
Many years ago, a former Minister, Michael Woods, engaged with an iconic member of the credit union movement, Brendan Roche of the Lough Credit Union in Cork. Out of this evolved the Money...
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Departmental Staff Data (9 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach the number of staff in his Department who provide supports for Independent Ministers in government. [50348/18]
- British-Irish Council (11 speeches)
2. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the recent meeting of the British-Irish Council. [48021/18]
- Brexit Issues (23 speeches)
3. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the outcome of the special European Council meeting held in Brussels in November 2018 to consider the Brexit issue. [50056/18]
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Aindrias Moynihan - to...
- Estimates for Public Services 2018: Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine has completed its consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for public services for the service of the year ending 31 December...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Water and Sewerage Schemes Provision (10 speeches)
The wastewater plant at the southern end of Crossbarry has been malfunctioning for many years causing blockages, flooding, foul smells and a serious nuisance for locals. Cork County Council,...
- Hospital Overcrowding (5 speeches)
I became involved in politics while fighting for my local hospital in Nenagh which, in fairness, the Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly, visited recently. I have been involved with the Friends...
- Language Schools (13 speeches)
The unexpected and sudden liquidation of Grafton College language school has left more than 20 members of the teaching staff in a scandalous set of circumstances. They are now without a job and...
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Report Stage (Resumed) (266 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 45:
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
I understand the Government Chief Whip has a proposal to put to the Chamber.
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Report Stage (Resumed) (86 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 47: - (Deputy Michael Healy-Rae)
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (4 speeches)
I call the Government Chief Whip to make a proposal.
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (4 speeches)
I move amendment No. 62:In page 17, lines 12 and 13, to delete "section 11, 12, 13 or 14 of the Act of 2018" and substitute the following:"section 10 or 11 of the Act of 2018 in a case where...
- Estimates for Public Services 2018: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Business, Enterprise and Innovation has completed its consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for public services for the service of year ending 31 December...