Wednesday, 5 December 2018
Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions
- Cancer Screening Programmes (7 speeches)
33. To ask the Minister for Health the risks posed to women by the increase in waiting time of up to 20 weeks or more to receive CervicalCheck screening results, the failure to transfer all...
- HSE Planning (9 speeches)
34. To ask the Minister for Health the status of negotiations between his Department and the representatives of healthcare workers for the rolling out of additional winter measures; and if he...
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Policy (7 speeches)
35. To ask the Minister for Health when an implementation plan for the national neurorehabilitation strategy will be published; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51153/18]
- Maternity Services Provision (9 speeches)
36. To ask the Minister for Health the way in which he will ensure that women have access to healthcare, including the right to abortion services, at the proposed maternity hospital on the...
- Services for People with Disabilities (7 speeches)
37. To ask the Minister for Health if staff and resources will be provided in order to resolve a situation (details supplied) regarding the Dublin south west school age team [50999/18]