Wednesday, 5 December 2018
Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions
- Services for People with Disabilities (12 speeches)
38. To ask the Minister for Health the respite care services available for parents and guardians of children with intellectual disabilities in CHO 4; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Respite Care Services (10 speeches)
39. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the transfer of ownership of respite facilities from the HSE to a third party as in the case of a facility (details supplied); and if he will make...
- National Dementia Strategy (7 speeches)
40. To ask the Minister for Health if the 2019 HSE service plan will provide for new and expanded services for persons living with dementia. [50724/18]
- Health Services Staff Remuneration (9 speeches)
41. To ask the Minister for Health when pay will be restored for section 39 workers; and the full cost of this measure [49020/18]
- Hospital Staff Data (8 speeches)
42. To ask the Minister for Health the number of medical, nursing and care posts vacant in Mallow General Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50785/18]
- Home Care Packages Provision (3 speeches)
48. To ask the Minister for Health if extra home care packages will be provided in north-west County Cork this winter; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50784/18]