Tuesday, 9 May 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Lorraine Clifford-Lee that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Swimming Pool Programme Status (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Helen McEntee, to the House. As evidenced from the wording of this commencement matter, the town of Balbriggan has no swimming pool. According to the...
- Rural Development Policy (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Simon Coveney.
- Prescriptions Charges (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, to the House and thank him for coming in. I know of his special interest in people with disabilities. I will go backwards to come...
- Order of Business (159 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Companies Accounting Bill 2017 — Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to be adjourned no later than 6.30 p.m., if not previously concluded;...
- Companies (Accounting) Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (31 speeches)
I welcome the Minister. Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage except for the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on the...
- Courts (No. 2) Bill 2016: Second Stage (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."