Tuesday, 30 May 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Home Care Packages Provision (5 speeches)
Given the Senator's knowledge of the situation, I would welcome it if he did not name the individual concerned. He has supplied the details to the Minister of State anyway.
- Mental Health Services (6 speeches)
Is the Minister of State taking the second matter?
- Primary Care Services Provision (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy McGrath, for his presence in the House today. I wish to discuss the lack of physiotherapy services in County Mayo, which have reached a crisis point....
- Order of Business (111 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the mid-term capital review and report of the Public Service Pay Commission, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to conclude not later than 6.30 p.m., with...
- Mid-term Capital Review and Public Service Pay Commission Report: Statements (34 speeches)
I thank the House for the opportunity to set out the Government's priorities in respect of two major areas of expenditure, namely, capital infrastructure and where we stand now on public sector...
- Criminal Justice Bill 2016: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."