Tuesday, 28 February 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (1 speech)
Before I call Senator Ó Domhnaill, I acknowledge the presence of a friend from the Scottish National Party, Dr. Paul Monaghan, MP. He is very welcome and I hope he enjoys his stay in the House.
- Northern Ireland (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kyne, who is here today on behalf of the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade. This is a legacy issue from the Troubles. It relates to the scrutiny of...
- Visit of Estonian Delegation (1 speech)
I am sure that the Members of the House will join me in welcoming the delegation from the Parliament of Estonia, the Riigikogu, led by His Excellency, Mr. Eiki Nestor, President of the Riigikogu....
- Commencement Matters (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Hospital Waiting Lists (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to answer questions about hospital waiting lists in the south east. The Minister of State knows that I rarely ever get involved in local...
- Order of Business (60 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding a report of the Oireachtas Committee on Justice and Equality, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business; and No. 2,...
- Committee on Justice and Equality Report: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann: (1) notes the agreed Report of the Joint Committee on Justice and Equality under Standing Order 107 on the Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and...
- Third Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That the Third Report of the Committee of Selection be laid before the Seanad.
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage (13 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."