Tuesday, 14 February 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ivana Bacik that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Order of Business (106 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Bill 2015 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to conclude no later than 9...
- Minimum Custodial Periods upon Conviction for Murder Bill 2017: First Stage (6 speeches)
I call on Senator Marie-Louise O'Donnell to move her Bill.
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Bill 2015: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (240 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 118, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed...