Tuesday, 7 February 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Robbie Gallagher that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Improvement Schemes (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire go dtí an Teach. The Minister is welcome and I thank him for his attendance. I refer to phase 3 of a project to remove bad bends on the N2, the Dublin to...
- Garda Stations (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to deal with the matter of the Garda station in Glanmire. The building used was an RIC barracks which was burned down during the Civil War...
- Health Services Provision (4 speeches)
I wish to raise the lack of physiotherapy services to meet the needs of children in the west. It is timely that this Commencement matter is being heard today after last night's programme on RTE....
- Motorised Transport Grant Closure (5 speeches)
I raised this issue last September. The Minister of State and I know about the situation at this stage. I refer to the motorised transport grant, payment of which was suspended in 2013. It was...
- Order of Business (97 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2016 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 4.45 p.m.
- Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2016: Committee and Remaining Stages (73 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.