Tuesday, 21 February 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Alice-Mary Higgins that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Cycling Policy (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport for joining us today. I ask the Minister to make a statement on the national cycling framework, the appointment of a national cycling...
- Third Level Fees (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this Commencement matter. I also thank the Minister of State, Deputy Damien English, for attending. In 1995 the then Government decided to abolish...
- Services for People with Disabilities (4 speeches)
I wish to speak to the Minister of State about a school in Carlow. This is the third issue relating to a school that I have raised in recent months concerning schools for children with...
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
I call the House to order and ask the Leader to outline the business of the day.
- Industrial Dispute at Tesco Ireland: Motion (3 speeches)
I move:"That Seanad Éireann calls on the management of Tesco Ireland to respect the rights of long serving Tesco workers to maintain their existing terms and conditions of employment."
- Recent Education Announcements: Statements (40 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Bruton, to the House.