Tuesday, 29 November 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 11:30:00
- Address to Seanad Éireann by Ms Nicola Sturgeon (39 speeches)
Is mór an onóir dom a bheith in ann ar son gach comhalta de Sheanad Éireann céad míle fáilte go dtí an Seomra seo a chur roimh Chéad-Aire na hAlban, Ms...
- Order of Business (58 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2016, referral to committee, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2,...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2016: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2016,copies of which were laid in draft form before...
- Social Welfare Bill 2016: Second Stage (59 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Planning and Development (Housing) and Residential Tenancies Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (221 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. A Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to the discussion on it. On Report Stage, each...