Thursday, 17 November 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Catherine Noone that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Northern Ireland (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for attending. On a visit last year to two integrated schools in Northern Ireland as Chairman of the Joint Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday...
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care (6 speeches)
I ask the Minister of State if it would be possible to provide defibrillators in telephone box style or similar structures in all towns and villages which would be easy to identify and access in...
- Wild Atlantic Way (6 speeches)
I call on Fáilte Ireland to include Limerick city in the Wild Atlantic Way route before the commencement of the 2017 tourism season. I also ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport...
- Order of Business (139 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Heritage Bill 2016 - Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken at 2 p.m. and to be adjourned no later than 4 p.m., if not previously concluded.
- Heritage Bill 2016: Committee Stage (Resumed) (122 speeches)