Tuesday, 15 November 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Housing,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Alternative Energy Projects (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for the opportunity to raise this very important issue. I call on the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government, Deputy Coveney, to create national...
- Planning Issues (6 speeches)
I have a serious problem with serial objectors to the granting of planning permission, particularly for one-off houses. People who apply to build one-off houses have to go to great lengths to...
- Brexit Issues (4 speeches)
I want to raise the issue of Brexit and, in particular, the effect it is having on the mushroom industry in Monaghan and elsewhere. The mushroom industry provides a stark warning to the rest of...
- Sports Capital Programme (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this important topic and the Minister of State for attending to reply. It is a simple issue. As everyone knows, sports capital grants were suspended in...
- Business of Seanad (8 speeches)
Before I call the Leader, I want to update Senators on developments in regard to the temporary relocation of the Seanad Chamber to the Ceramics Room of the National Museum. A lot of people have...
- Order of Business (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Statute Law Revision Bill 2016 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at 4 45. p.m. and conclude not later than 6.15 p.m., with the contributions...
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2016: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2016: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Criminal Justice (Suspended Sentences of Imprisonment) Bill 2016: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Criminal Justice (Suspended Sentences of Imprisonment) Bill 2016: Second Stage (30 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."