Thursday, 10 November 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Aodhán Ó Ríordáin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Drug Treatment Programmes Availability (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. As part of my responsibilities when I was Minister of State with responsibility for the national drugs strategy, I took the opportunity to visit as many clinics...
- Road Safety (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport for coming to the House this morning. The issue I wish to discuss covers two parts of the Minister's portfolio, sport and transport. The...
- Order of Business (39 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the visit of the First Minister of Scotland to Seanad Éireann, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; No. 2, National...
- Address to Seanad Éireann by Ms Nicola Sturgeon: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann agrees with the recommendation of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges that, in accordance with the provisions for the address to Seanad Éireann by...
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2015 (Certified Money Bill): Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2015 (Certified Money Bill): Committee and Remaining Stages (4 speeches)
Bill put through Committee, reported without recommendation and received for final consideration.
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (29 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Mitchell O'Connor. I remind the House that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on...