Thursday, 10 December 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Teacher Recruitment (22 speeches)
Fáilte romhat a Aire. The matter I raise seeks to discuss with the Minister for Education and Skills teacher appointment and retention figures for primary schools and particularly to ask...
- Fisheries Protection (16 speeches)
I am advised by Mr. Nicholas Grubb of Dromana House, County Waterford, that he has isolated a problem concerning salmon breeding in Irish rivers. Today, I am suggesting an environmentally...
- Human Rights Issues (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Charles Flanagan, to the House.
- Order of Business (170 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion on the arrangements for the sitting of the House on Friday, 11 December and Tuesday, 15 December 2015, to be taken without debate; No. 2, motion on exempted...
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business: (1) The Seanad shall meet at 10 a.m. on Friday, 11thDecember, 2015 and the following arrangements shall...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. 4) Regulations 2015: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. 4) Regulations 2015,copies of which were laid in draft form...
- Finance Bill 2015: Committee Stage (Resumed) (34 speeches)
- Electoral (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2015: Second Stage (37 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Electoral (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (23 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Dublin Docklands Development Authority (Dissolution) Bill 2015: Second Stage (8 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be read a Second Time."
- Dublin Docklands Development Authority (Dissolution) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (11 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (Resumed) (27 speeches)