Wednesday, 9 December 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mary Moran that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Medical Card Eligibility (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Harbours and Piers Maintenance (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Tom Hayes, to the House.
- Pension Provisions (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Lynch, back to the House.
- Special Educational Needs Staffing (4 speeches)
This is a fairly straightforward Commencement Matter on the need for the Minister for Education and Skills to outline the situation with regard to the provision of an SNA for Scoil Oilibheir in...
- Order of Business (167 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Finance Bill 2015 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and adjourned not later than 2.55 p.m. if not previously concluded; No. 2, Gradam an Uachtaráin...
- Finance Bill 2015: Committee Stage (53 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House.
- Flooding: Statements (5 speeches)
I wish to thank Senators for affording me the opportunity to address the Seanad on the severe weather which affected the country over the past weekend and into this week. At the outset, I join...
- Gradam an Uachtaráin Bill 2015: Second Stage (21 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Paul Kehoe, to the House.
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (496 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, back to the House. She is a very frequent visitor to this House.