Tuesday, 1 December 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for the...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Authority Funding (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ann Phelan, to the House and thank her for dealing with this matter. I am raising it in view of the fact that there has been a quite substantial delay in...
- Domestic Violence Policy (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House today. Recently I have been asked to help with a number of cases specifically around the issue of domestic violence and abuse. One of these...
- Motor Insurance Coverage (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Paschal Donohoe, to the House.
- Hospital Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Varadkar, to the House.
- Order of Business (43 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Motor Vehicles (Duties and Licences) Bill 2015 - all Stages, notwithstanding Standing Orders, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to be...
- Motor Vehicles (Duties and Licences) Bill 2015: Second Stage (16 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Motor Vehicles (Duties and Licences) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (0 speeches)
Sections 1 to 6, inclusive, agreed to.
- Motor Vehicles (Duties and Licences) Bill 2015: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move:That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Motor Vehicles...
- Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011: Report Stage (Resumed) (252 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House.
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business, "That the debate on Report Stage of the Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011 be adjourned at midnight and that Order for Second Stage and Second...
- Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011: Report Stage (Resumed) (8 speeches)
Government amendment No. 171: