Tuesday, 8 December 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (7 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Thomas Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Primary Care Centres (3 speeches)
Gabhaim mo buíochas leis an Aire Stáit as teacht isteach chun an t-ábhar tábhachtach seo a phlé. It is good news that construction of Kells Primary Health Care Centre is...
- Order of Business (33 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Harbours Bill - Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to conclude not later than 2.15 p.m., with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Harbours Bill 2015: Second Stage (30 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2015: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2015: Second Stage (57 speeches)
Question proposed: Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (10 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2015: Report and Final Stages (45 speeches)
Can I have order please? Members might resume their seats, as otherwise, they may state they have not heard me. Before we commence, I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (0 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Charities and Voluntary Organisations: Statements (10 speeches)
This extra item on the Order of Business is a very important issue, concerning charitable organisations and their regulation. I refer not only to charitable or voluntary organisations set up to...