Tuesday, 15 December 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 11:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (107 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Appropriation Bill 2015 (Certified Money Bill) - all Stages, to be taken at 1.45 p.m. and brought to a conclusion not later than 2.45 p.m. by one question which...
- Appropriation Bill 2015: Second and Subsequent Stages (8 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Appropriation Bill 2015: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move:That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Appropriation...
- Seanad Electoral Reform Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (23 speeches)
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (0 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011: Motions (19 speeches)
On 2 December 2015, the Seanad sent the Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011 to the Dáil with 280 amendments to which the agreement of the Dáil was sought. The Dáil considered...
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Bill 2013: Report and Final Stages (113 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to discussion on it. On Report Stage, each amendment...