Wednesday, 1 July 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Public Health Policy (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Harris, to the House.
- Eurozone Crisis (2 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise the matter of the ongoing crisis in Greece, and the impact and knock-on effect it has on all the eurozone countries and the entire political...
- Order of Business (58 speeches)
Before calling the Leader for the Order of Business, I welcome Deputy Grealish, who is in the Visitors Gallery.
- Growing Tourism to 2025: Statements (51 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House.
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) (Amendment) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (18 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Alex White.
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) (Amendment) Bill 2015: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the...
- Petroleum (Exploration and Extraction) Safety Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (37 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Harmful and Malicious Electronic Communications Bill 2015: Second Stage [Private Members] (63 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Frances Fitzgerald, to the House and thank her most sincerely for taking the Bill this...
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2015: Report and Final Stages (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Simon Harris, to the House. Before commencing, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except for the proposer of an...