Tuesday, 7 July 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Teaching Qualifications (11 speeches)
Is trua nach bhfuil an tAire Oideachais agus Scileanna anseo ach cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit ag an Roinn Ealaíon, Oidhreachta agus Gaeltachta, Deputy Joe McHugh. I tabled...
- Government Economic and Evaluation Service (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I have tabled this matter because the work of the Irish Government Economic and Evaluation Service is most valuable. It is an essential part of the...
- Eurozone Crisis (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and I am glad he is an advocate of the man and woman on the street and his or her views. I wonder what are the views on the man on the street in Athens today...
- Order of Business (176 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2015 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to adjourn not later than 7 p.m., if not previously concluded; and No....
- Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2015: Committee Stage (39 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Teaching Council (Amendment) Bill 2015: Committee Stage (58 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.