Tuesday, 21 July 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Order of Business (54 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Children First Bill 2014 - Second Stage, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. and to adjourn no later than 1.45 p.m., with contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed...
- Trade Agreements: Motion (2 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, having regard to its resolution of 22nd May, 2013: - whereas foreign direct investment is crucial to the Irish economy and job creation; - whereas Taiwan...
- Request to move Adjournment of Seanad under Standing Order 30 (5 speeches)
I have notice from Senator Bradford regarding a motion that he wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I call on him to give notice of the motion.
- Children First Bill 2014: Second Stage (12 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Children (Amendment) Bill 2015 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil]: Report and Final Stages (21 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 118, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed...
- Request to move Adjournment of Seanad under Standing Order 30 (16 speeches)
I have notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames regarding a motion she wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I call Senator Healy Eames to give notice of the motion before I give my ruling.
- Environment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2014: Report and Final Stages (119 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ann Phelan to the House. Before we commence, I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment, who...