Tuesday, 30 June 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Nursing Staff Recruitment (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Gerald Nash, to the House.
- Job Losses (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Richard Bruton, to the House.
- Harbours and Piers (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Hayes, to the House.
- Natural Gas Grid (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy McHugh, to the Chamber.
- Order of Business (43 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re referral to committee of Education Research Centre (Establishment) Order 2015, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business; No....
- Educational Research Centre (Establishment) Order 2015: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approve the following Order in draft:Educational Research Centre (Establishment) Order 2015,copies of which were laid before Seanad...
- Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2015: Second Stage (16 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) Bill 2015: Committee Stage (17 speeches)