Thursday, 11 June 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Bradford that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Foreign Conflicts (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Foreign Affairs, Deputy Charles Flanagan, to the House.
- Schools Building Projects Status (4 speeches)
I want to raise the issue of the provision of a new school for the Holy Family school in Cootehill, County Cavan. After 15 years, numerous Ministers with responsibility for education and...
- National Heritage Plan (7 speeches, 2 comments)
This motion calls on the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht to exercise her discretion under the National Monuments (Amendment) Act 2004 and give permission to extend Annaghdown...
- Leader Programmes Administration (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Ann Phelan. I commend her for the work she has done on the issue of rural development...
- Order of Business (96 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re renewal of certain provisions of the Offences against the State Act, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to conclude no later than 1.15 p.m., with...
- Offences Against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality to the House and ask the Acting Leader to move the motion.
- Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009: Motion (16 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that section 8 of the Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009 (No. 32 of 2009) shall continue in operation for the period beginning on 30 June 2015 and...
- National Minimum Wage (Low Pay Commission) Bill: Committee Stage (57 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit.
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose that the time allocated be extended to 4.15 p.m. to allow us to finish the debate on the Bill.
- National Minimum Wage (Low Pay Commission) Bill 2015: Committee Stage (Resumed) (5 speeches)
- Health (General Practitioner Service) Bill 2015: Second Stage (24 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."