Thursday, 25 June 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and Skills to discuss the funding criteria for the...
- Commencement Matter (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects Status (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ann Phelan, to the House. This Commencement debate follows on one I raised a number of weeks ago about the Holy Family school in Cavan, the building...
- Order of Business (92 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 1, the Communications Regulation (Postal Services) (Amendment) Bill 2015 - Second Stage, to be taken at 1.15 p.m. and to be adjourned not later than 3.15 p.m., if not...
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) (Amendment) Bill 2015: Second Stage (19 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."