Thursday, 11 July 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: An gá don Aire Oideachais...
- Order of Business (200 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 2, motion to amend the terms of reference of the Smithwick tribunal, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; No. 3, Ministers and...
- Tribunals of Inquiry: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that the terms of reference contained in the resolution passed by Dáil Éireann on 23 March 2005 and by Seanad Éireann on 24 March 2005, as...
- Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second Stage (45 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- An Bille um an Dara Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Deireadh a Chur le Seanad Éireann) 2013: Céim an Choiste (Atógáil) - Thirty-second Amendment of the Constitution (Abolition of Seanad Éireann) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (Resumed) (466 speeches)
ALT 1 SECTION 1
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2013: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the order that was given on 9 July for Committee Stage of the Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2013 to be taken on 16 July be discharged and that it be taken tomorrow, 12 July.
- An Bille um an Dara Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Deireadh a Chur le Seanad Éireann) 2013: Céim an Choiste (Atógáil) - Thirty-second Amendment of the Constitution (Abolition of Seanad Éireann) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (Resumed) (14 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Pupil-Teacher Ratio (4 speeches)
Baineann sé seo le scoil aon-oide - Scoil Cholmcille ar Oileán Thoraigh. Is é príomhoide na scoile an t-aon múinteoir amháin sa scoil. Chomh fada agus a bhaineann...
- Medical Card Eligibility (4 speeches)
I am disappointed that the Minister for Health or one of the Ministers of State for Health is not taking this important issue but I appreciate they are in the Dáil on business and are...
- Farm Safety (8 speeches)
I believe the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Tom Hayes, is in the House to take the matter on the Adjournment, not my constituency colleague.
- Child Abduction (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Costello to the House to discuss this sensitive matter. I am pleased the Minister of State, Deputy Costello...