Friday, 19 July 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: An gá go dtabharfaidh an tAire...
- Order of Business (155 speeches)
The Order of Business shall be No. 43, motion re the non-use of motor vehicles, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 1, motion re committee membership, to be...
- Non-Use of Motor Vehicles: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Non-Use of Motor Vehicles (Section 3) Regulations 2013, copies of which have been laid in draft form before Seanad...
- Membership of Committees: Motion (106 speeches)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders— Senator Fidelma Healy Eames be discharged from the Joint Committee on European Union Affairs and Senator Catherine Noone be...
- Houses of the Oireachtas (Inquiries, Privileges and Procedures) Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (16 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Electoral, Local Government and Planning and Development Bill 2013: Second Stage (43 speeches, 1 comment)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Electoral, Local Government and Planning and Development Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (16 speeches)
Sections 1 to 19, inclusive, agreed to.
- Electoral, Local Government and Planning and Development Bill 2013: Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Local...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Direct Provision System (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire. Táim buíoch dó as ucht fanacht anseo don díospóireacht seo ar an Athló. I am again raising the issue of direct...