Tuesday, 9 July 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator John Whelan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The plans the Minister for Justice and...
- Order of Business (80 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the Electricity Regulation Act 1999 (Restricted Electrical Works) Regulations 2013, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, without...
- Electricity Regulation Act 1999: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Electricity Regulation Act 1999 (Restricted Electrical Works) Regulations 2013,copies of which have been laid in draft...
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2013: Second Stage (69 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Court Accommodation Refurbishment (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Perry, to the Chamber. The first matter is in the name of Senator Whelan.
- Data Protection (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I am aware that an informal meeting of Ministers for Justice and Home Affairs will be taking place at the end of next week in Vilnius and...
- VAT Rates Application (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I also welcome Councillor Brian Collins from Kells who is in the Visitors Gallery and who is one of the driving forces behind the campaign for VAT reform. As a...