Wednesday, 29 February 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business. (183 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Electoral (Amendment) (Political Funding) Bill 2011 - Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken at 3 p.m. and to conclude no later than 4.30 p.m., if not previously...
- Electoral (Amendment)(Political Funding) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (Resumed) (15 speeches)
- Standing Order 30 (3 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator David Norris of a motion he wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I call on him to state the motion before I give my ruling.
- Electoral (Amendment) (Political Funding) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (Resumed) (90 speeches)
- Child Abuse: Motion (28 speeches)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann: - Notes the adoption by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union, on 13 December 2011, of the Directive on combating the sexual abuse and...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospital Accommodation (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I tabled the matter because of a commitment in the HSE south service plan to remove 13 long-stay beds from Dungarvan community hospital. The...
- Seirbhísí Cúirteanna (4 speeches)
Is breá an rud é Aire le Gaeilge a fheiceáil istigh arís atá ag déileáil leis an ábhar seo agus tá áthas orm go bhfuilimid ábalta déileáil leis as Gaeilge. Ceist réasúnta soiléir...
- Social Welfare Benefits (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to deal with this important issue, about which I have been very concerned for the past two years. It concerns how medical referees in the...
- Animal Diseases (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach. Will he outline the specific steps the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine is taking to prevent the spread of the Schmallenberg...