Tuesday, 28 February 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (96 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Bill 2011 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than...
- Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Bill 2011: Second Stage (58 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Committee of Selection (3 speeches)
The Committee of Selection reports that it has discharged Senator Darragh O'Brien from membership of the Seanad Public Consultation Committee at his own request and has appointed Senator Mark...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Authority Staff (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank him for returning to the House. He is here almost on a weekly basis at this stage. This matter relates to accountability and the giving of information...