Tuesday, 21 February 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Denis O'Donovan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport, Tourism...
- Order of Business (79 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Veterinary Practice (Amendment) Bill 2011 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 5.45 p.m., with the...
- Veterinary Practice (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (23 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Electoral (Amendment)(Political Funding) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (Resumed) (117 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (3 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business, namely, that we suspend Committee Stage and resume it and commence Remaining Stages next week.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Harbour Authorities (4 speeches)
My apologies to the Minister. I left the House to get a message, presuming there would be a vote but that did not happen. Bantry Harbour has a viable harbour board, which is self-sufficient in...
- Diplomatic Representation (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach. This issue has been amplified in this House and elsewhere over a period of time. I note that the recent communication from the Joint...