Thursday, 1 March 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (5 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Cáit Keane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (172 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Bill 2011 – Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 2...
- Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (143 speeches)
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I would like to amend the Order of Business to extend the time allowed for this Bill to 2.15 p.m. to allow us to conclude Committee Stage.
- Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (Resumed) (5 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Suicide Prevention Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State back to the Seanad to take the first matter.
- Hospital Services (4 speeches)
This is somewhat parochial, but I ask the Minister of State to outline the impact, if any, of the €900,000 cutback that has been announced for Bantry General Hospital. I have spoken to the...
- Anti-Litter Initiatives (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming into the House to discuss the issue of the plastic bag levy on biodegradable bags. There is a difference between biodegradable and degradable plastic...
- Water Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank her for responding to this Adjournment matter. My objective is to ascertain the total amount of taxpayers' money invested in the necessary and most...