Tuesday, 27 March 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (42 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Motor Vehicles (Duties and Licences) Bill 2012 - All Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 6 p.m., with the...
- Motor Vehicle (Duties and Licences) Bill 2012: Second Stage (46 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Motor Vehicle (Duties and Licences) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (10 speeches)
Sections 1 to 8, inclusive, agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Direct Payment Schemes (2 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach. Baineann an rún seo le scéim atá tábhachtach do fheirmeoirí agus do chúrsaí talmhaíochta go ginearálta. This matter is...
- Aistriúchán de Bhillí agus Ionstraimí Reachtúla (8 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Is deacair do dhuine teacht isteach ar lá chomh breá leis seo ach táim buíoch de as bheith anseo. Tá an cheist seo ag eascairt ó dhúshlán cúirte a...
- Medicinal Products (9 speeches)
The fascinating dialogue between the Minister of State, Deputy Dinny McGinley, and Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh in which the Leas-Chathaoirleach intervened was one of the most interesting and...