Thursday, 22 March 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Chun a fhiafraí den Aire...
- Order of Business (174 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Finance Bill 2012 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 5 p.m., if not previously...
- Privacy Bill 2012: First Stage (10 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for a tort of violation of privacy; and to provide for matters connected therewith.
- Finance Bill 2012 (Certified Money Bill): Committee and Remaining Stages (171 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Genetically Modified Food (10 speeches)
An Leas Chathaoirleach: I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Hogan, to the House.
- Pyrite Review Group (4 speeches)
I will not use all of my time. I am seeking clarification on the progress the Government is making on the issue of pyrite. There is no need for me to speak about the issue in detail. It is...
- Garda Deployment (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. I have tabled this Adjournment matter on foot of speculation in the community of Miltown Malbay that a change will be made to the rostering of gardaí in the...
- Ambulance Service (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister, Deputy Hogan, for coming to the House to take this Adjournment matter, although it does not come under his remit, on behalf of the Minister for Health. Under the new model...