Thursday, 25 November 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Nicky McFadden that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister...
- Order of Business (129 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on Ireland's renewable energy potential, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 2 p.m., if not previously...
- Renewable Energy: Statements (75 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ciarán Cuffe.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Vocational Education Committees (9 speeches)
I raise this as a matter of grave concern which is affecting many people employed in the VEC and reducing its efficiency. There are 25 staff members based in Mullingar who give an amazing...