Wednesday, 24 November 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Dan Boyle that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Tourism, Culture...
- Order of Business (77 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and...
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the regulation of postal services, to provide for the implementation of Directive 2008/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 February 2008...
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010: Second Stage (44 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Recovery Plan 2011-2014: Statements (64 speeches)
I am presenting to the House the Government's four year national recovery plan. This is a period of considerable difficulty for the country and the plan provides a framework for economic...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Sport and Recreational Development (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Haughey.
- Schools Building Projects (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this matter, the proposed new special national school for St. Michael's House in south Dublin. The special national school is...