Tuesday, 16 November 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Mooney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign...
- Order of Business (57 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re transfer of financial messaging data from the European Union to the USA, referral to joint committee, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the...
- Agreement on Data Processing and Transfer: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of...
- Chemicals (Amendment) Bill 2010: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (5 speeches)
I am delighted to welcome the Minister of State to the Chamber. I want to make the case for the provision of a secondary school in Claregalway which is urgently needed. There are constant...
- Foreign Conflicts (7 speeches)
With the agreement of the House I wish to share time with Senator James Carroll.
- Road Network (4 speeches)
I wish to highlight a cross-Border issue of great importance to the people of the north west, namely, the N2-A5 link between Dublin, Derry and Letterkenny. Anyone who has travelled around County...