Thursday, 18 November 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Order of Business (148 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Value-Added Tax Consolidation Bill 2010, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Value-Added Tax Consolidation Bill...
- Value-Added Tax Consolidation Bill 2010: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, in the case of the Value-Added Tax Consolidation Bill 2010, Fifth Stage shall be taken immediately after the conclusion of the...
- Value-Added Tax Consolidation Bill 2010: Report Stage (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be received for final consideration."
- Value-Added Tax Consolidation Bill 2010: Fifth Stage. (5 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill do now pass."
- Chemicals (Amendment) Bill 2010: Order for Committee Stage. (1 speech)
I move: "That Committee Stage be taken now".
- Chemicals (Amendment) Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages. (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Calleary, back to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Sexual Offences (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this important issue, namely, the consequences of a decision taken this week in the courts. I ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform make...
- Special Educational Needs (5 speeches)
The other night I attended a meeting organised by the Down's Syndrome Centre which highlighted an issue of which I had been aware, although I had not fully appreciated the hurt it was causing....