Thursday, 18 February 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of the Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Dan Boyle that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (177 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the special report of the Ombudsman on the lost at sea scheme, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than...
- Ombudsman Report on the Lost at Sea Scheme: Statements (11 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Killeen.
- Appointment of An Coimisinéir Teanga: Motion (7 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann recommends Mr. Seán Ó Cuirreáin for reappointment by the President to be An Coimisinéir Teanga.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Disadvantaged Status (2 speeches)
I have just realised the distance to here from the extremities of Agriculture House is about the same as from Trinity College. My Adjourment matter is quite simple. The community of Togher on...
- Harbours and Piers (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me raise the need for the Minister with responsibility for the marine to explain why moneys are not available this year to progress work on Greencastle...
- Services for People with Disabilities (4 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House for his second time today. I hope he does not have to depart as quickly as previously. I am raising this urgent matter on behalf of the 165 service...