Thursday, 4 February 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Corrigan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (120 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Petroleum (Exploration and Extraction) Safety Bill 2010 — Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business.
- Petroleum (Exploration and Extraction) Safety Bill 2010: Committee Stage (83 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Eamon Ryan.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Missing Persons (4 speeches)
I am delighted to have the opportunity to raise this very important issue and thank the Minister of State for coming into the House respond. In the past few years in excess of 500 children in...
- Music in the Classroom (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this Adjournment matter and the Minister of State for coming to address it. Given his background, he might recognise the value of music in the...