Wednesday, 17 February 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Chun eolas a lorg an tAire Gnóthaí...
- Order of Business (122 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on cancer awareness, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 1.30 p.m., on which spokespersons may speak for...
- Cancer Awareness: Statements (36 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady.
- Criminal Law (Insanity) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Criminal Law (Insanity) Act 2006; to amend the Defence Act 1954; and to provide for related matters.
- Criminal Law (Insanity) Bill 2010: Second Stage (12 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
As there is a vote of confidence in the Dáil, I understand there will be one or two votes in the Dáil and the Minister for Foreign Affairs, Deputy Micheál Martin, will not be available to come...
- Power Sharing Agreement in Northern Ireland: Motion (64 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Foreign Affairs, Deputy Micheál Martin, to discuss No. 37, motion 19, on Northern Ireland. I call on the Leader to move the motion and open the discussion. He has 12...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Scéim na bhFoghlaimeoirí Gaeilge (7 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas as an deis an rún seo a ardú maidir leis na coláistí Gaeilge agus an liúntas atá ar fáil ón Roinn Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus Gaeltachta do mná tí na coláistí...
- Archaeological Sites (3 speeches)
In mid-2007, a developer began construction of a roundabout at a place called Loro Gate on the periphery of Athenry town. He was obliged under the planning permission granted to him to construct...
- Special Educational Needs (16 speeches)
It would be remiss of me not to mention the earlier debate. Contrary to what Senator Ó Domhnaill said, this will not be a welcome announcement for the 230 mná tí that I know in Donegal. We...