Tuesday, 9 February 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (122 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Diseases of Animals Act, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business, and No. 2, Energy (Biofuel Obligation and Miscellaneous...
- Diseases of Animals Act: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann resolves that section 17A (inserted by section 2(1) of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001 (No. 3 of 2001)) of the Diseases of Animals Act...
- Energy (Biofuel Obligation and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to further promote the use of biofuel in the State and for that purpose to provide for the increased supply of biofuel in the State by means of a biofuel obligation requiring...
- Energy (Biofuel Obligation and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Second Stage (6 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Ninth Report of the Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
The Committee of Selection reports that it has nominated Senator Eugene Regan to serve on the Joint Committee on European Scrutiny. The Committee of Selection reports that it has nominated...
- Energy (Biofuel Obligation and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) (34 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and I am pleased he has an official with him. Am I correct?
- Flood Relief (3 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom buíochas a ghabháil leis an gCathaoirleach as ucht deis a thabhairt dom an ábhar seo a ardú sa Teach. Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, an Teachta Mansergh. In welcoming...