Wednesday, 3 February 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (132 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Dog Breeding Establishments Bill 2009 - Second Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 1.30 p.m., if...
- Free Trade Agreement with Colombia: Motion (2 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann concurs with the view of all 12 Republic of Ireland MEP's in seeking that the EU suspend the negotiations for a Free Trade Agreement with Colombia until their...
- Dog Breeding Establishments Bill 2009: Second Stage (Resumed) (29 speeches, 1 comment)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Head Shops: Statements (56 speeches)
I call the Minister for Health and Children, Deputy Mary Harney.
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I believe the acting leader wishes to amend the Order of Business.
- Water and Roads Infrastructure: Motion (73 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: notes the swift response and work of local authority workers during the cold weather emergency; condemns Government for its slow national response to the recent...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (8 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, an Teachta Haughey. Ba mhaith liom an scéim séireachais i gCaisleán na Finne a phlé. Tá an cheist seo ag dul siar le fada an lá. Tá fadhb...
- Third Level Places (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. He will be aware of the reports in the newspapers of late of the increase of 10% in the number of applications to the CAO. This increase is also felt in other...
- Schools Building Projects (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter and I welcome the Minister of State. Yet again, we must submit a request for an Adjournment debate on the situation...