Tuesday, 3 February 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Arts, Sport and...
- Order of Business (108 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Gas (Amendment) Bill 2008 — Second Stage; and No. 2, statements on the report on EU scrutiny (No. 21) entitled Provision of Food Information to Consumers. It is...
- Gas (Amendment) Bill 2008: Second Stage (12 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Report on European Union Scrutiny: Statements (27 speeches)
This report on European Scrutiny, No. 21, Provision of Food Information to Consumers, which is led by the Department of Health and Children, is effectively a review of the entire area of food...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Sport and Recreational Development (3 speeches)
I am delighted that the Minister has attended to take my Adjournment matter, which requests him to work with his Northern counterparts, the GAA and the northern federation for sport to develop a...
- Sports Capital Programme (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Arts, Sport and Tourism, Deputy Martin Cullen, to the House. I am glad he is here and thank him for coming in on such a bad night. Last week he announced that he would...