Thursday, 29 January 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (43 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2008, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn no later than 1.30 p.m., if not previously concluded, with...
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2008: Second Stage (26 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Wallace, to the House.
- Schools Building Projects (2 speeches)
I listened with interest to the debate on the Electoral (Amendment) Bill and the wonderful thing that is democracy. The essence of a healthy, thriving democracy must be the level of trust which...
- Alternative Energy Projects (6 speeches)
The matter I raise is the need for the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources to improve existing methods of carbon emissions reduction and support the development of...