Thursday, 26 June 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business (172 speeches)
The Order of Business is——
- Employment Equality Act 1998: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Employment Equality Act 1998 (section 12) (Church of Ireland College of Education) Order, 2008, copies of which were laid in...
- Planning and Development Regulations 2008: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: The Planning and Development Regulations 2008, copies of which were laid in draft form before Seanad Éireann on 16 June,...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Regulations 2008: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: The Planning and Development (Amendment) Regulations 2008, copies of which were laid in draft form...
- Abbey Theatre: Statements (20 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Arts, Sport and Tourism, Deputy Martin Mansergh, to the House. He is well used to it.
- Prison Development (Confirmation of Resolutions) Bill 2008: Second and Subsequent Stages (26 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Public Private Partnerships (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State back to the House and thank him for taking this matter which concerns the current status of the inner city Dublin communities that were affected by the collapse of...
- Leinster Lawn (14 speeches)
This matter relates to a matter with which I am sure the Minister of State, Deputy Mansergh, will be familiar, namely the need to restore Leinster Lawn to its former glory by restoring it to...
- Banking Sector (2 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter on the banking sector. I welcome the Minister of State, whom I have not met before but whose reputation proceeds him. I...