Tuesday, 24 June 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to...
- Order of Business (155 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the risk equalisation (amendment) scheme 2008; and No. 2, the Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (EirGrid) Bill 2008 — Second Stage. It is proposed...
- Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (EirGrid) Bill 2008: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Bus Services. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I am concerned about what has happened to the bus market in Dublin in light of the fact that a private operator is being forced to stop services...