Thursday, 22 March 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (133 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Education (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2007 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude no later...
- Education (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2007: Committee and Remaining Stages. (23 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Pharmacy Bill 2007: Committee and Remaining Stages (289 speeches)
- Carbon Fund Bill 2006: Second Stage (49 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Pharmacy Bill 2007: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (271 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 29 to 31, inclusive, not moved.