Thursday, 1 March 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Morrissey that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to outline his...
- Order of Business (105 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Control of Exports Bill 2006 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 12.30 p.m.;...
- Control of Exports Bill 2007: Committee Stage. (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Deputy Michael Ahern, to the House on Committee Stage of the Control of Exports Bill 2007.
- Control of Exports Bill 2007: Report and Final Stages (4 speeches)
Bill received for final consideration.
- Credit Union Savings Protection Bill 2007: Second Stage (24 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Ba mhaith liom fáilte a chur roimh an Aire. I appreciate the opportunity the Government has given me to debate this Bill in Government time....
- Credit Union Savings Protection Bill 2007: Motion to Withdraw. (4 speeches)
I move: "That leave be granted to withdraw the Credit Union Savings Protection Bill 2007."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Port Development (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House to take this matter relating to Dublin Port and Dublin Bay. I may have tabled this matter previously asking for discussions in the Seanad. Only last...
- Poultry Industry (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Michael Ahern, to the House. I wish to emphasise what has occurred in respect of Castlemahon Poultry Products Limited. For many years, west County...