Tuesday, 6 March 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Norris that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children to...
- Order of Business (46 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Defamation Bill 2006 — Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 5 p.m.; No. 2, National Oil Reserves Agency Bill...
- Defamation Bill 2006: Committee Stage (Resumed) (122 speeches)
- National Oil Reserves Agency Bill 2006: Committee Stage (16 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Building Control Bill 2005: Second Stage (46 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
Community Services Funding.
- Community Services Funding. (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Haughey, to the House and call on Senator Norris to speak on his Adjournment matter.
- Schools Building Projects. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science, Deputy Haughey, to the House. As a member of the board of Scoil Naomh Iosaf in Adare, I ask the Minister of State for...
- Special Educational Needs. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science, Deputy Haughey, to the House. The issue I raise on the Adjournment concerns special needs in education. Recently, I...