Tuesday, 27 February 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Norris that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance to...
- Order of Business (72 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Courts and Court Officers (Amendment) Bill 2007 — all Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 5.30 p.m.,...
- Courts and Court Officers (Amendment) Bill 2007: Second and Subsequent Stages (16 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Learning to Teach Report: Statements. (49 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education and Science, Deputy Hanafin, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Architectural Heritage (8 speeches)
The matter I wish to raise involves heritage and tourism. It is the condition of and particularly the access problems relating to the Swiss Cottage at Cahir in County Tipperary. It is an...
- Vocational Education Committees (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Haughey, to the House. I congratulate him on his appointment and I wish him well. There is great disquiet in Waterford that Waterford City VEC may have to...